Welcome to Week 2 of my Stitch Pattern Saturday.. I have several stitch pattern books and this week I tried the Diamond and Garter Stitch Rib pattern in the 400 knitting stitches book by Potter Craft.
Here’s the stats on my swatch:
- This pattern is a 13 stitch repeat plus 4 additional stitches. My swatch is 3 repeats of the pattern along with an edge stitch on each side for a total of 45 stitches
- It was done on U.S. Size 7 needles with worsted weight cotton.
- It measures approximately 10 1/2 inches wide.
- I repeated the 8 row stitch pattern 2 times.
- It measures 3 inches long.
I’m adding this swatch to my stitch pattern notebook although I admit that I’m not thrilled with this pattern. But it might be just what I’m looking for one day.
One thought on “Stitch Pattern Saturday-Diamond and Garter Stitch Rib”
Deb, I like the pattern but I can see how you might not like it. I'm not sure if I should be looking at the raised part of the pattern or the flat part of the pattern. I'm sure it will grow on you.