Here it is!. I’m really excited about this. It’s great for trips to the grocery store. I still have to attach the handles (also from my supplies on hand). It’s made from using more of the cotton yarn that I have. First I made front and then picked up stitches along the edge for sides and back. I finished it in about 2 weeks but didn’t really work on it for more than an hour or two at a time. Work keeps taking me away from my knitting projects. I thought about lining it but I think it’s strong enough. It’s a double strand of worsted weight cotton on size 10 1/2 needles. I washed it and put it in the dryer and it’s got a great feel to it. Can’t wait to go to the store. It’s also just the right size for carrying work home from the office. I have to measure it and I’ll let you know the actual dimensions probably about 15 x 20 inches and maybe about 4 inches deep. If anyone would like the pattern, please e-mail me. I haven’t written it out yet.
My dishcloth knitting continues. Hope to have an updated total this weekend. I’m planning on making at least a few more this weekend.